Skip to main content

Changed Template

Happy sunday!
Tomorrow I'll be back to my daily activities. 
Yeah, I'll be back to campus again for my 3rd semester. So excited for tomorrow :p Well I know that tomorrow we won't study yet, but it just made me happy, hehe. 
And btw, did you guys saw the different about my template? yup, I just changed it last night 'til my eyes look like a panda's now, hehe.

I was using Blogskin's template. Why did I change it to Template Designer (again) ?
Aihhh for sure, I love. love. love. my old template. tho I know there's so many weakness, but I can handle it because I know a lil bit about html coding. The reasons why I changed it to Template Designer because I'm too lazy to reupdate my blog archive, menu, etc. And the BIG reason why I changed it, because my SEO's score just 42%. :( My SEO's score before was 78%.

But now my SEO's score is going up!!Alhamdulillah,  It's 82%.
I'll make it  100% asap, inshaa Allah :)

Comments